My favorite, classical, white, glass, room diffuser, with a golden detail & solid black wooden sticks, to soak up your favorite scent....
Remember to buy your room diffuser liquid on the side.
All of this goes without saying - but if ever in doubt, read your precautions right here:
Our entire home fragrance should always be kept out of reach of children and pets!
Do NOT ingest!
Seek doctor’s advice, if an accident occurs.
Never let your candle burn more than 4 hours at a time.
To ensure an even melt pool – let your candle burn 3 – 4 hours, the first time.
Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central – before the wax sets.
Always trim the wick to 5 mm before lighting – to avoid smoking and damage to the glass.
Extinguish when 5 mm is left and do not relight!
Please be cautious if you or your loved ones, are suffering from allergies.
Best used within 6 months upon opening.
Most importantly ENJOY honey!